Babyville: Population 3
a little update from our adventures after the baby bump...

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fuzzy Face

To Beard....Or Not To Beard?


 Aaron has the kind of beard right now that elicits random comments from strangers (i.e. the only bearded TSA agent at La Guardia yelling out "Nice beard, buddy" as we went through security).  He initially grew it for Zoe- she likes to rub his face. 

Sometimes I really like it and other times I find it funny-- for our friend's wedding, in a suit, I thought he looked a little bit like the cavemen guys from the geico commercials....or maybe just like he should be occupying Wall Street...  However, he maintains it very well and it is a soft accessory that he always has on!  I think I am split 50/50--  What do you think?  Beard, or no beard?  Cast your vote.

8 comments:

  1. beard all the way! do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With winter upon us, I'd say the practical choice is to keep the beard. Then, if Zoe and Aaron are out and about, and Zoe gets chilly, Aaron can put her in the beard to keep her warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO BEARD! I am a no-facial-hair kind of gal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Aaron keeps it well trimmed and maintained, I say keep it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last one was me. I had trouble convincing google to display my name...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I like the beard too. But Its funny how a beard changes your appearance. At least its fluffy. Joe cannot grow a full beard. But in your case it suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beard, but i'm biased for men with beards :)

    ReplyDelete