Babyville: Population 3
a little update from our adventures after the baby bump...

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Speaking of home

I always say that home is where I'm not.....

When I'm here in my New York apartment, I'll say "I'm going home for spring break."  When I'm in my parents' house in Lansing, Michigan,  I will say, "I go home on Sunday."

I brought Zoe home to Michigan (by myself-- no husband sitting next to me to pass her to) for a week last week.  We had a great time just being home.  We visited with friends and family.  Zoe got to really bond with her grandparents, clinging to her grandma in my absence when I was gone, and racing around after her 2 year old cousin Connor.  I left her for an overnight for the first time and went to visit with friends, and we both made it without scars from the experience! 




No comments:

Post a Comment