Babyville: Population 3
a little update from our adventures after the baby bump...

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fashion Show


Manhattan Mini Storage has some pretty funny billboards, I have to say.  I saw this one today (the blue and yellow storage commercial version, like some of the ones below) and it made me laugh-- I was on the subway, playing the little inside-my-head game that I always play in the city when I don't bring a book, or when I'm walking around-- Rate Their Outfit.  Do you not do this, too?  Is it something everybody does?  To be fair, I always rate myself, too.  And I try to be sure I'm valuing all wardrobe genres.

Is this something I should not teach my baby to do?  (I do not rate my baby's clothing, just fyi, if you are judging me!)

Oh, Manhattan Mini Storage, you know me so well!





No comments:

Post a Comment